Phra Ram Ratchaniwet Palace (พระรามราชนิเวศน์ (พระราชวังบ้านปืน) เพชรบุรี) Phetchaburi This palace was built in King Rama V, reign by his personal finance, to use as the king's seasonal palace, its European's design was modelled from the king William Kiser's palace in Germany which designed by a German architect, Karl Dohring. The construction was begun in 1910 under the control of Prince Boriphat Sukhumphan and Prince Damrongrajanubhap. It was finished in 1916 at the time of King Rama VI. The palace's name was changed from Ban Puen Palace to Sorn Phet Prasat Throne then finally to Phra Ram Ratchaniwet Palace and used as guest-visitting hall in 1918.
The most of Thai people still use Ban Puen Palace (Wang Ban Puen) as the name of this place. This are is under Ramratchaniwet Camp 15th Millitary Circle.
More information Call. +66 3242 8506-10 ext. 50259
or Tourism Authority of Thailand (Petchaburi) call +66 3247 1005-6